Caroline can help with the following:
- Nutrition during and after pregnancy
- Nutrition for the family
- Osteoporosis/ Osteopaenia
- Boosting immune system
- Skin - Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Acne
- Overweight/ Obese - tailored weight loss programme
- Private one-to-one consultations
- Nutritional assessment and tailored individual advice
- Meal plans
- One-to-one consultations
- Team/Group Seminars/Workshops/Talks
- Nutritional analysis
- % Body fat assessment and analysis
- Meal plans
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Low FODMAP Diet
- Reflux, Indigestion, Nausea
- Diverticular Disease/ Diverticulitis
- Constipation/Diarrhoea symptoms
- Coeliac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohns Disease/ Ulcerative Colitis
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Specific Food Intolerances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Nutrition during and after treatments
- Cholesterol Lowering Diets
- Hypertension/ High Blood Pressure
GROUP TALKS AND CORPORATE SERVICES
CNDC provides a range of nutrition consultancy services to businesses and
groups. These services are often tailored to the clients’ requirements and can
vary from one off seminars to staff presentations and in-store health promotion.
Groups can be at your discretion including:
- Sports Teams - athletes/coaches or both
- Support groups
- Social Groups e.g. ladies/mens groups/active age retirement groups
Group talks and seminars can be tailored to address the main concerns of the group.
- Product development; providing consumer messages and nutritional expertise.
- Nutrition training for staff e.g. health stores/pharmacies.
- Presentations/Seminars/Workshops at conferences.
- Menu analysis and redesign for your company or school.
- Wellness events and workshops.
- Workplace health promotion talks for employers and employees.
- Sports nutrition for teams. Individual and group guidance.
- Nutritional guidance tailored to conditions/diseases of individuals within the team/organization.
- Group talks/workshops on health topics for families/friends/bridal groups etc.
- Provision of educational programmes for schools and colleges.